Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover

+40
Mighty Trust Krusher
ambermma
Jride
Simon Lapoisse
Beaverbrook
StillWill
JMMA-ALLDAY
London Calling
snakerattle79
Hollywood Dang
RoyCisneros
Crooklyn
NotAnUndercoverCop
Evilz632MMA
BrittanyAnnMMA
R3D
TJC123
CRaiNKy
goddamnsleepingpill
Fletch
Fedizzle
Mahakala
ElChupaNibre
Fizzle
DB
A JUICED PIG
Stu3ufc
Ronin
rcv604
CanadianAssault
Longtime fan
Donowaman
enrike_hxc
Kid Gavilan
veprman
Mike da Menace
Ryoto
DieOff
Raging Demon
Bloodstain Lane
44 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 8 Empty Re: *Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover

Post by Nina_candy Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:10 pm

I do like the look of Faber at 135 tho!!! I think its gona b a very exciting fight!!!!
Im just pissed ive gota wait till the morning to see wots happened!!! Its 1:10am here in England!!!
Nina_candy
Nina_candy

Back to top Go down

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 8 Empty Re: *Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover

Post by snakerattle79 Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:13 pm

Nina_candy wrote:I do like the look of Faber at 135 tho!!! I think its gona b a very exciting fight!!!!
Im just pissed ive gota wait till the morning to see wots happened!!! Its 1:10am here in England!!!

Hardcores stays up and watch Laughing Laughing
snakerattle79
snakerattle79

http://www.steverattlemma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AksReaper Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:14 pm

Be hardcore like us
AksReaper
AksReaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina_candy Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:19 pm

If i didnt have work early 2mora i'd crack out the red bull's and b rite up for an all nighter with u all!!!
Nina_candy
Nina_candy

Back to top Go down

Post by AksReaper Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:20 pm

Fuck work, be hardcore!!!!
AksReaper
AksReaper

Back to top Go down

Post by snakerattle79 Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:26 pm

Nina_candy wrote:If i didnt have work early 2mora i'd crack out the red bull's and b rite up for an all nighter with u all!!!

almost all of us here stays up late just to watch live events even if there's a work 2moro Very Happy try it out for once HAPPY BOUNCE HAPPY BOUNCE
snakerattle79
snakerattle79

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina_candy Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:27 pm

[quote="AksReaper"]Fuck work, be hardcore!!!![/quote]

Haha!!! :lol:
Dude if i didnt have to go work i'd b on my way 2 Germany rite now for UFC 122!!!
Nina_candy
Nina_candy

Back to top Go down

Post by snakerattle79 Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:30 pm

Nina_candy wrote:
AksReaper wrote:Fuck work, be hardcore!!!!

Haha!!! Laughing
Dude if i didnt have to go work i'd b on my way 2 Germany rite now for UFC 122!!!

WEC is live now, step it up Boxin Boxin
snakerattle79
snakerattle79

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina_candy Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:38 pm

Hey a girl needs her beauty sleep!!
If i didnt have work 2mora id b wide awake wiv ya all the way!!!!
Nina_candy
Nina_candy

Back to top Go down

Post by AksReaper Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:39 pm

Don't be such a party pooper Nina, like omg!!!!
AksReaper
AksReaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina_candy Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:41 pm

[quote="AksReaper"]Don't be such a party pooper Nina, like omg!!!![/quote]

Ahahahaha!!!
Nina_candy
Nina_candy

Back to top Go down

Post by snakerattle79 Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:42 pm

Nina_candy wrote:Hey a girl needs her beauty sleep!!

Dono doesnt sleep at all yet she's still beautiful thumbs up
snakerattle79
snakerattle79

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:43 pm

snakerattle79 wrote:

Donoreem has some big ass titays. Laughing Laughing Laughing
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

http://www.lowkick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by snakerattle79 Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:43 pm

rcv604 wrote:
snakerattle79 wrote:

Donoreem has some big ass titays. Laughing Laughing Laughing
roflmao
snakerattle79
snakerattle79

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:44 pm

Nina_candy wrote:Hey every1! Thanks for the great welcome!! Ok so my names Nina and in 23! Im form Essex (near London) England! Oii Oii!
Ive been in2 UFC for bout 4 Years now, and im a hardcore fan of the sport!
I have many many favourite fighters! But here are a few! Randy, Franklin, Leben, Penn, Hardy, Struve, Griffin, Anderson Silva, Carwin, Diaz..... and many more! Theres 2 many to choose from!!! Lol!!!!

Wtf is this shit?

Jk, welcome to the forum. Is it a rule or something that all the female members have to use themselves for their avatars? lol
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOff Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:46 pm

Welcome to TT, Nina! Smile
DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Mighty Trust Krusher Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:48 pm

Donowaman wrote:
Jk, welcome to the forum. Is it a rule or something that all the female members have to use themselves for their avatars? lol

it's their idea of proof.
Mighty Trust Krusher
Mighty Trust Krusher

https://www.facebook.com/RonSartin

Back to top Go down

Post by AksReaper Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:51 pm

Mighty Trust Krusher wrote:
Donowaman wrote:

it's their idea of proof.

Which is needed... Twisted Evil
AksReaper
AksReaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:52 pm

I'm actually Rumina Sato.
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOff Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:53 pm

Donowaman wrote:I'm actually Rumina Sato.

LMFAO.

I knew it. Razz
DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by pride never die Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:56 pm

'ello wimmin
pride never die
pride never die

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOff Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:02 pm

AksReaper wrote:Was it necessary to post the same image that many times...?

It probably was. Laughing
DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Raging Demon Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:06 pm

Donowaman wrote:
Nina_candy wrote:Hey every1! Thanks for the great welcome!! Ok so my names Nina and in 23! Im form Essex (near London) England! Oii Oii!
Ive been in2 UFC for bout 4 Years now, and im a hardcore fan of the sport!
I have many many favourite fighters! But here are a few! Randy, Franklin, Leben, Penn, Hardy, Struve, Griffin, Anderson Silva, Carwin, Diaz..... and many more! Theres 2 many to choose from!!! Lol!!!!

Wtf is this shit?

Sseems like you too somehow got the idea in your head that they're here to discuss MMA. They'll probably make 50 posts and fuck off or get whiteknighted by groundfighting cans after every single post while never ever contributing anything to MMA discussion.

[proof below] [and above]
Raging Demon
Raging Demon
Last Day of Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:10 pm

^^Are you bored?
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

http://www.lowkick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pride never die Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:14 pm

rcv604 wrote:^^Are you bored?

a guy who is having fun wouldnt Bobish a thread like that.
pride never die
pride never die

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next