Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover

+40
Mighty Trust Krusher
ambermma
Jride
Simon Lapoisse
Beaverbrook
StillWill
JMMA-ALLDAY
London Calling
snakerattle79
Hollywood Dang
RoyCisneros
Crooklyn
NotAnUndercoverCop
Evilz632MMA
BrittanyAnnMMA
R3D
TJC123
CRaiNKy
goddamnsleepingpill
Fletch
Fedizzle
Mahakala
ElChupaNibre
Fizzle
DB
A JUICED PIG
Stu3ufc
Ronin
rcv604
CanadianAssault
Longtime fan
Donowaman
enrike_hxc
Kid Gavilan
veprman
Mike da Menace
Ryoto
DieOff
Raging Demon
Bloodstain Lane
44 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 6 Empty Re: *Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover

Post by Donowaman Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:03 pm

RoyCisneros wrote:
snakerattle79 wrote:this forum needs this girl in here

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 6 Brituw

no way. that zuffa zombie

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 6 File.php?40,file=10096,filename=you_know_how_i_know_you_re_gay_
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 6 Empty Re: *Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover

Post by Stu3ufc Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:10 pm

DONO looks JACKED!!!

DONOREEM!!!

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:12 pm

ATTN : This thread is now about me.

Donoreem ftw
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by snakerattle79 Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:16 pm

Bloodstain Lane wrote:Brittany is Nate's #1 Fan

snakerattle79
snakerattle79

http://www.steverattlemma.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fedizzle Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:19 pm

Welcome to the forum Amber!
Wow, 3 pairs of tits in one thread, Britanny, Amber and Dono.
Fedizzle
Fedizzle
Prince Danger

Back to top Go down

Post by JMMA-ALLDAY Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:27 pm

Fedizzle wrote:Welcome to the forum Amber!
Wow, 3 pairs of tits in one thread, Britanny, Amber and Dono.
AHAHAAHHAAHHA
good one !
JMMA-ALLDAY
JMMA-ALLDAY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:03 pm

Bloodstain Lane wrote:I heard Brittany, :RPM:, Amber and Crooklyn all have crushes on me

Had to edit your post. The truth must be known! tWo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:08 pm

JMMA-ALLDAY wrote:Bishoujo ? ? ? ?
she is beautiful and trains and lives in japan ?
pretty much living the dream
best of luck !!!!!!
oh and ....Aishiteru ? ? ? =]

I am also beautiful and living in Japan. AND...I own a pair of red speedos.

Apparently, I am living beyond the dream.

:RPM:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollywood Dang Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:10 pm

I am probably by far the best looking dude here, my only problem is that i also am by far the biggest creep.
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang
Cantonese from the Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by JMMA-ALLDAY Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:22 pm

RedPantedMullet wrote:
best of luck !!!!!!

bishoujo means pretty girl so if your a girl then yes it can apply to you also ! lol
JMMA-ALLDAY
JMMA-ALLDAY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:16 pm

JMMA-ALLDAY wrote:
RedPantedMullet wrote:
best of luck !!!!!!

bishoujo means pretty girl so if your a girl then yes it can apply to you also ! lol

I know what 美少女 means; keep your Japanese words to the Japanese forum. I presume from your writings that you are an American anime-fan?

And furthermore sir, I also know the difference between the possessive pronoun "your" and the contraction "you're".

Regards,

:RPM:™️

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Lapoisse Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:26 am

RedPantedMullet wrote:
I know what 美少女 means; keep your Japanese words to the Japanese forum. I presume from your writings that you are an American anime-fan?

And furthermore sir, I also know the difference between the possessive pronoun "your" and the contraction "you're".

Regards,

:RPM:™️

OUCH.
RPM laying down the HURT.

By the way Brittany, I know you probably didn't see my previous post, so I'll just write it again :
Please tell Ito good luck for his next fight from Club Kozak in Canada Smile He's fighting soon, right ?
Simon Lapoisse
Simon Lapoisse

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOff Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:29 am

This thread is awesome. Sticky it! Lol :p
DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by London Calling Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:46 am

Donowaman wrote:I was naked in that picture.
they have yet to activate the accounts of their 15000 latest members on their forum. I sent emails trying to get them to do it for me, asking on twitter too, but only got one response and then nothing happened :\

/rant

RPM's post was win

Last edited by London Calling on Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
London Calling
London Calling
London Calling

Back to top Go down

Post by Apathy-san Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:53 am

Only 1700 views? lol
Apathy-san
Apathy-san

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:48 am

updated...Welcome Nina Candy
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:49 am

Bloodstain gets all the girls from Twitter! My Twitter feed is loaded with your updates talking to girls lol.
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

http://www.lowkick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:49 am

I didn't get a welcome thread by BSL. Sad
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by rcv604 Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:49 am

Donowaman wrote:I didn't get a welcome thread by BSL. Sad

We love you Donoreem isn't that good enough?
rcv604
rcv604
Ryan Ventura

http://www.lowkick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:50 am

Dono cause your a fucking piece of shit

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 6 976936
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOff Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:59 am

Shocked
DieOff
DieOff
Devout Miley Worshipper

Back to top Go down

Post by JMMA-ALLDAY Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:47 pm

[quote="RedPantedMullet"]
JMMA-ALLDAY wrote:
RedPantedMullet wrote:
best of luck !!!!!!

Regards,

:RPM:™️[/quote

nope not really an anime fan besides grappler baki hajime no ippo and yawara
and like i said im like lvl 5 rosetta stone so try to refrain from making fun of a kid for trying to learn !!
perhaps i will write permanantly in japanese jsut cuz you said not to
and considering you live in japan i would expect you to know this shit
but not to knock a dude for trying to expand his vocab SHAME ON YOU !!
JMMA-ALLDAY
JMMA-ALLDAY

Back to top Go down

Post by snakerattle79 Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:23 pm

rcv604 wrote:
Donowaman wrote:I didn't get a welcome thread by BSL. Sad

We love you Donoreem isn't that good enough?

bounce bounce
snakerattle79
snakerattle79

Back to top Go down

Post by snakerattle79 Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:31 pm

welcome Nina! the English girl wave
snakerattle79
snakerattle79

Back to top Go down

Post by snakerattle79 Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:34 am

TTT for Nina the English girl
snakerattle79
snakerattle79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next