Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover

+40
Mighty Trust Krusher
ambermma
Jride
Simon Lapoisse
Beaverbrook
StillWill
JMMA-ALLDAY
London Calling
snakerattle79
Hollywood Dang
RoyCisneros
Crooklyn
NotAnUndercoverCop
Evilz632MMA
BrittanyAnnMMA
R3D
TJC123
CRaiNKy
goddamnsleepingpill
Fletch
Fedizzle
Mahakala
ElChupaNibre
Fizzle
DB
A JUICED PIG
Stu3ufc
Ronin
rcv604
CanadianAssault
Longtime fan
Donowaman
enrike_hxc
Kid Gavilan
veprman
Mike da Menace
Ryoto
DieOff
Raging Demon
Bloodstain Lane
44 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 2 Empty Re: *Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:58 pm

All this talk of the sexy lady but none of the sexier red pants on the delightfully Japanese chap to her side?

WAR RED PANTS

:RPM:

Back to top Go down

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 2 Empty Re: *Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover

Post by Fletch Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:45 pm

welcome

I follow this lass on twitter. Suddenly regret asking her about Pancrase streams Very Happy she was there live!

WAR PANCRASE & CATCH WRESTLING

Enjoy the forum
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by goddamnsleepingpill Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:15 am

welcome and good luck on your upcoming fight.
goddamnsleepingpill
goddamnsleepingpill

Back to top Go down

Post by CRaiNKy Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:13 am

welcome the OP, where the fuck was my welcome thread B stain?
CRaiNKy
CRaiNKy

Back to top Go down

Post by TJC123 Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:19 am

welcome Smile
TJC123
TJC123

Back to top Go down

Post by R3D Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:29 am

She looks like a stand up fighter!

WELCOME!
R3D
R3D
Stend Ap Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by CRaiNKy Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:31 am

R3D wrote:She looks like a stand up fighter!

WELCOME!
ne pizdi, you just want to show her your RNC.
CRaiNKy
CRaiNKy

Back to top Go down

Post by R3D Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:56 am

lol eli uneyo v triangle posidet. Smile
R3D
R3D
Stend Ap Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianAssault Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:09 am

Я говорю немного России
CanadianAssault
CanadianAssault
Gnarly

Back to top Go down

Post by BrittanyAnnMMA Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:15 pm

Konnichiwa!!!
haha jk Hey ya'll.Its hard for me to get on the days i work so ill try and keep up as much as possible
BrittanyAnnMMA
BrittanyAnnMMA

http://twitter.com/BrittanyAnnMMA

Back to top Go down

Post by BrittanyAnnMMA Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:27 pm

Thanks for all the welcomes by the way!I wasnt even aware there was a thread about me until someone on twitter sent me the link,haha,kinda crazy!Nice to see you all so into Japanese MMA.I myself havnt been here in Japan too long.The Pancrase fights are always insane,these Nehonjin fight to kill!Its a very different environment at the Pancrase fights,everyone watching is very quiet and concentrated,its very hard for me to keep quiet,i get bad anxiety,haha
BrittanyAnnMMA
BrittanyAnnMMA

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:31 pm

About time Brittany...you kept the creeps waiting lol

Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by BrittanyAnnMMA Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:48 pm

My bad!Sorry creeps!haha
BrittanyAnnMMA
BrittanyAnnMMA

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:50 pm

Hey Brittany send some of your female MMA loving twitter friends over here....

then its a party
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilz632MMA Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:05 pm

WAR MMA CHICKS !!!!

Evilz632MMA
Evilz632MMA

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAnUndercoverCop Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:43 pm

Welcome. Smile
NotAnUndercoverCop
NotAnUndercoverCop

Back to top Go down

Post by Crooklyn Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:58 pm

God she's hot I love you
Crooklyn
Crooklyn

http://www.tapoutradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyCisneros Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:01 pm

I'm in love.
RoyCisneros
RoyCisneros

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:16 pm

Crooklyn wrote:God she's hot I love you

shes ok
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu3ufc Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:21 pm

Bloodstain Lane wrote:
Crooklyn wrote:God she's hot I love you

shes ok

You're alright too

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 2 GoodSpider

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:25 pm

dance those drinks over here spider
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:55 pm

This thread is getting waaaay too heterosexual.

We needs more red pant talk, and more RPM.

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 2 Fuckimcool470

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:58 pm

I'm hot.
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by Raging Demon Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:53 pm

Donowaman wrote:I'm hot.
Raging Demon
Raging Demon
Last Day of Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollywood Dang Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:41 pm

Hello Mrs.

Welcome to TT
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang
Cantonese from the Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next