Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover

+40
Mighty Trust Krusher
ambermma
Jride
Simon Lapoisse
Beaverbrook
StillWill
JMMA-ALLDAY
London Calling
snakerattle79
Hollywood Dang
RoyCisneros
Crooklyn
NotAnUndercoverCop
Evilz632MMA
BrittanyAnnMMA
R3D
TJC123
CRaiNKy
goddamnsleepingpill
Fletch
Fedizzle
Mahakala
ElChupaNibre
Fizzle
DB
A JUICED PIG
Stu3ufc
Ronin
rcv604
CanadianAssault
Longtime fan
Donowaman
enrike_hxc
Kid Gavilan
veprman
Mike da Menace
Ryoto
DieOff
Raging Demon
Bloodstain Lane
44 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 3 Empty Re: *Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover

Post by snakerattle79 Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:22 pm

welcome!!.. I hope she can update us on other JMMA orgs too Very Happy
snakerattle79
snakerattle79

http://www.steverattlemma.com

Back to top Go down

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 3 Empty Re: *Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover

Post by Hollywood Dang Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:31 pm

ps. She is really cute, but i think she looks pretty old for only 22 years.

No hate.
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang
Cantonese from the Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Fedizzle Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Hollywood Dang wrote:ps. She is really cute, but i think she looks pretty old for only 22 years.

No hate.

affraid Delete this post.
Fedizzle
Fedizzle
Prince Danger

Back to top Go down

Post by Donowaman Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:55 pm

Hollywood Dang wrote:ps. She is really cute, but i think she looks pretty old for only 22 years.

No hate.

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 3 Why_we_cant_have_nice_things
Donowaman
Donowaman
Megaton Champiion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollywood Dang Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:20 pm

Hm? Well, i didn't meaned it in a negative way. I just wondered when i saw how young she is.

Like i said, she is a beauty.

ps. Stop acting like you are seeing an alien.
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang
Cantonese from the Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by London Calling Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:04 pm

welcome + get posting
London Calling
London Calling
London Calling

Back to top Go down

Post by JMMA-ALLDAY Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:45 pm

Bishoujo ? ? ? ?
she is beautiful and trains and lives in japan ?
pretty much living the dream
best of luck !!!!!!
oh and ....Aishiteru ? ? ? =]
JMMA-ALLDAY
JMMA-ALLDAY

Back to top Go down

Post by Stu3ufc Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:10 am

Hollywood Dang wrote:Hm? Well, i didn't meaned it in a negative way..

How dare you talk about Karl Mountfords girlfriend like that

Stu3ufc
Bang Out Of Order

Back to top Go down

Post by BrittanyAnnMMA Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:35 pm

Bloodstain Lane wrote:
Crooklyn wrote:God she's hot I love you

shes ok

bahahahhaa!!!!!!!!!!!is this TapOut Crooklyn??

...whoops!i meant to quote crooklyn in this

Last edited by BrittanyAnnMMA on Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
BrittanyAnnMMA
BrittanyAnnMMA

http://twitter.com/BrittanyAnnMMA

Back to top Go down

Post by BrittanyAnnMMA Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:37 pm

Bloodstain Lane wrote:

shes ok

hahaaa!!!!!!!! *Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 3 315932
BrittanyAnnMMA
BrittanyAnnMMA

Back to top Go down

Post by BrittanyAnnMMA Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:41 pm

No hate.

This is seriously the first time ive ever heard this,haha everyone always asks me what grade im in,thinking im in high school!funny!
BrittanyAnnMMA
BrittanyAnnMMA

Back to top Go down

Post by StillWill Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:44 pm

Britney I will make my judgment of you based on your answer to one question:

Are you a ground fighter or a standup fighter?
StillWill
StillWill
Khan's Army

https://www.youtube.com/user/StillW1ll

Back to top Go down

Post by Crooklyn Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:17 pm

BrittanyAnnMMA wrote:
Bloodstain Lane wrote:

shes ok

Yes ma'am, it is.
Crooklyn
Crooklyn

http://www.tapoutradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollywood Dang Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:15 pm

BrittanyAnnMMA wrote:

No hate.

This is seriously the first time ive ever heard this,haha everyone always asks me what grade im in,thinking im in high school!funny!

Maybe it's only because not more then a few photos.
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang
Cantonese from the Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by BrittanyAnnMMA Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:35 pm

StillWill wrote:Britney I will make my judgment of you based on your answer to one question:

Are you a ground fighter or a standup fighter?

I whoop ass in any part of the game,i have not one specification *Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 3 764716

Last edited by BrittanyAnnMMA on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
BrittanyAnnMMA
BrittanyAnnMMA

Back to top Go down

Post by BrittanyAnnMMA Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:36 pm

Crooklyn wrote:
BrittanyAnnMMA wrote:
Bloodstain Lane wrote:

shes ok

Yes ma'am, it is.

im about to find you on twitter,im always getting things people retweet by you,haha,your a popular one in the twitter world!
BrittanyAnnMMA
BrittanyAnnMMA

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollywood Dang Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:53 pm

BrittanyAnnMMA wrote:
Crooklyn wrote:
BrittanyAnnMMA wrote:
Bloodstain Lane wrote:

shes ok

Yes ma'am, it is.

im about to find you on twitter,im always getting things people retweet by you,haha,your a popular one in the twitter world!

Btw. you didn't answer my qustion o_O (ArneMarsiano)
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang
Cantonese from the Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by BrittanyAnnMMA Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:59 pm

@Hollywood Dang

What question?
BrittanyAnnMMA
BrittanyAnnMMA

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollywood Dang Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:00 pm

If you have facebook (ps. belive it or not this was no try to flirt)
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang
Cantonese from the Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by BrittanyAnnMMA Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:02 pm

hahaha oh whoops!i do have one but its just for the family Smile
BrittanyAnnMMA
BrittanyAnnMMA

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollywood Dang Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:03 pm

Well, i could try to argue that we (the mankind or the mmafans) are all a big family, but i guess that makes no sense Very Happy
Hollywood Dang
Hollywood Dang
Cantonese from the Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaverbrook Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:43 pm

welcome! watch out for stalkers! cyclops

kick some ass.. *Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 3 764716
Beaverbrook
Beaverbrook

Back to top Go down

Post by BrittanyAnnMMA Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:44 am

haha thx Beaverbrook,ill try and steer clear of those
BrittanyAnnMMA
BrittanyAnnMMA

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodstain Lane Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:11 pm

Hey Shittany

FUCK GILMORE GIRLS !!!

Its all about this in the end

*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 3 Alf21
*Updated AGAIN* Welcome BritannyAnnMMA and now AmberMMA and now Nina_candy to Team Takeover - Page 3 Alf
Bloodstain Lane
Bloodstain Lane
Tapping Jaw's Since 1981

Back to top Go down

Post by CRaiNKy Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:24 pm

I dont get it, one broad shows up and the entire forum goes into an frenzy. Calm down boys.
CRaiNKy
CRaiNKy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next