Team Takeover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Petrosyan is great in K-1 MAX... he's all right there, but he doesn't have to worry about elbows and clinch does he?"

+7
animalfan10
Nycto Da 6'0
StillWill
Donowaman
bfnick
Soy Chingon
Fletch
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

"Petrosyan is great in K-1 MAX... he's all right there, but he doesn't have to worry about elbows and clinch does he?" - Page 3 Empty Re: "Petrosyan is great in K-1 MAX... he's all right there, but he doesn't have to worry about elbows and clinch does he?"

Post by DW LiverKick Fri May 13, 2011 6:33 pm

If you want this fight to happen, make it happen. I can get you in contact with Petro's manager and they could fight in Fight Code or something.

DW LiverKick
www.LiverKick.com

http://www.LiverKick.com

Back to top Go down

"Petrosyan is great in K-1 MAX... he's all right there, but he doesn't have to worry about elbows and clinch does he?" - Page 3 Empty Re: "Petrosyan is great in K-1 MAX... he's all right there, but he doesn't have to worry about elbows and clinch does he?"

Post by Fletch Sat May 14, 2011 11:32 am

DW LiverKick wrote:If you want this fight to happen, make it happen. I can get you in contact with Petro's manager and they could fight in Fight Code or something.

Ha, that would be great! One of Jordan's mates fights in Fight Code at 72 or 73kg, it would be great to see this one go down.
Fletch
Fletch
Champagne Supernova

Back to top Go down

Post by DW LiverKick Sat May 14, 2011 4:13 pm

For realz, get Jordan in contact with me or if you want I can pass along the info to you.

DW LiverKick
www.LiverKick.com

http://www.LiverKick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by E-Motion Sun May 22, 2011 4:18 am

yes, under K-1 rules, Petrosyan is the best 70kg kickboxer on the planet at the moment.

E-Motion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3